Hello 'Future' Administrative or Marketing Team Member!
Before we jump into the next steps, just one quick note (in case you missed it)...
WARNING: Our team is not for everyone. We hold ourselves to a higher standard than most. You will be expected to push yourself, to make your mark and to strengthen the values, behaviors and culture that are the core of our success. Before you apply, be sure our team is right for you.
Check out this quick list that describes the skills required for a member of our Marketing Team, and what you can expect by joining our team.
- Knowledge in marketing and creating a strong brand awareness in the community
- Execute marketing strategies in a timely manner, constantly optimizing and tracking results in order to produce the highest number of opportunities for the team
- Research new and advanced marketing ideas looking for new/proven ways to generate company business
- Understand our company value proposition and ensure it's communicated through all marketing efforts
- Create and manage a social media campaign to bring the most awareness and generate an active following in the community
- Ensure all team members have the marketing tools they need to execute their jobs
- Strong communication skills and ability to represent the company at the highest level
- Using social media networks such as Facebook & LinkedIn to identify potential contacts
- Represent the company in a positive manner in all occasions and help build brand awareness throughout the community
- Setup a trackable process setup through our CRM in order to know where our business comes from in order to optimize the highest converting marketing strategies
If you think you might be a better fit for our Administrative Team, here is what we are looking for:
- Manage and execute company processes
- Deliver a very high level of customer service to all clients and prospects that you come in contact with
- Handle multiple contracts at different phases with confidence and accuracy
- Present our company benefits so all clients understand and experience our highest level of service
- Update all info and conversations for each client/prospect in company CRM in order to create the highest level of service and best experience for every person you contact
- Strong skills in Follow-up
- Build strong relationships and deliver a high level of service for our partners and affiliates
- Coordinate appointments and meetings amongst multiple schedules
- Over communicate and work with fellow team members to create the best experience possible for clients and prospects
- Participate in ongoing training and development
Now that we have that out of the way, let's dive into the next steps:
If you're serious about joining the our team,
enter your full name, email and phone number in the form on the
right and be sure to complete step 2 before submitting.
Attach a resume. Once completed, click submit.
NOTE: Once you fill out the form, you will receive an email confirmation from our system.
Thanks! Your inquiry was sent successfully.